Древние коты-воители

Объявление

Сейчас в игре

Январь 1601 г.: с 15 по 20

Погода в основном мягкая, временами идёт снег.

Подробнее о погоде

Основные ссылки

Самые активные

Пост недели

И вот кошка, нежную шёрстку которой мягко, почти нежно трепал ветер, появилась из-за поворота. Её лёгкая походка завораживала, улыбка радовала глаз, а голос, такой звонкий и мягкий, мог растопить любое, даже самое чёрствое сердце... (........)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Древние коты-воители » ­Настоящее » Зимние цветы

Зимние цветы

Сообщений 41 страница 48 из 48

Участвуют: (идёт набор: очередь будет определена позже)
Дата и места: 15 янв. ..01 г.; лес, город

Орден совсем забросил свои дела: неудивительно, осенью, во время войны, ему было сильно не до сбора трав. Сейчас же орден, переживший жуткий мор, остался почти что без трав. Новый знахарь ордена, Латиф, отправляет нескольких котов в город, в лес — хоть куда. «Добудьте травы». Легко сказать, сделать-то как?.. Зимой это не так уж и просто...

Обсуждение квеста

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually one thing which I think I'd by no means understand. It seems too complex and very extensive for me. I am taking a look forward on your next put up, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!

Thanks  for some other informative web site. Where else may I get that type of info written in such an ideal method? I have a project that I'm simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

Hey! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does building a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work? I am completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Hi there, I believe your web site could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great website!

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Hi there! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Hello very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am glad to find so many helpful info here within the put up, we'd like work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Вы здесь » Древние коты-воители » ­Настоящее » Зимние цветы

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно